web 2.0

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Google I/O 2010 - GWT's UI overhaul

Google I/O 2010 - GWT's UI overhaul Video Clips. Duration : 60.18 Mins.


Google I/O 2010 - GWT's UI overhaul: UiBinder, ClientBundle, and Layout Panels GWT 201 Joel Webber, Ray Ryan There have been some really huge improvements in GWT's UI fundamentals over the past year. We've introduced features such as UiBinder, ClientBundle, CssResource, and über layout panels that allow you to build fast UIs in a sane manner. Come see how fun/easy/fast it can be to use these technologies in harmony to overhaul your UI. For all I/O 2010 sessions, please go to code.google.com

Tags: GWT, Google Web Toolkit, AJAX, Java, javascript, googleio2010, google, Google I/O, developer conference, #io2010, #gwt5

0 comments:

Post a Comment